Holiday Love

many things i get when i go home. from trip yogyakarta, Batam, TanjungPinang alone, until trip to Singapore. too much something i cant forget until now. i miss my trip. really. when i write this, i feel really want go to home. bad feel if you start home sick. oh my God. i love time at home. talk with my mom. look my father, playing with my little Adityo and Rhazi. it's so funny :)
ups, i'm forget one thing, thanks for my besties Maya, Ujie, Ucul, Mia. i love youuuuuuu.. special for bang Dayat. i hope you get someone yah hehehe.
wait me next year friends :) i really-really miss you all, and i never forget your time for me. I was so weak in this story: (

Yogyakarta-Batam




 accompanied by a pancake from Solo
 Bataaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. LOOK!Barelang Bridge!

 My Razhi ♥

Batam- Tanjung pinang

 Yummiii. this is my Favorite Juice. Avocado with ice cream one cup. this taste so different compared to the others.

 you can call name "GongGong"

 "Otak-Otak"

 Sweet Corn, cheese
 love at the first sight,cendol and apollo ice thankyou bang dayaaaat




Singapore






ice cream one dollar in orchad road















Comments

Friends