LOSE AND WALKING FREE: autumn / winter 2013-2014

        Armed with curiosity and fell in love at first sight I opened the website vogue. oh my goooooood I found what I was looking for from Wedges, brogues, pumps and courts - see the shoes to Covet from the autumn / winter 2013-14 collections. 
        I took two designer who became my favorite, dolce & gabbana and prada, they make a stunning shoes I think!

COLLECTION FROM PRADA
Prada shoes channel the boy-meets-girl trend by teaming these hard edged boots with the prettiest of summer dresses and Metallics continue to be a feature and the gold straps on Prada platforms will add edge to any outfit. 





COLLECTION FROM DOLCE &GABBANA

The Dolce & Gabbana collection exuded Italian heritage by way of mosaics and murals all encrusted with gems and jewels in the richest of colours. The shoes didn't escape the regal treatment. 



and this is the most favorite shoes, floral blend with the framework to be a great idea. when I can afford it: (


Comments

Friends